Sorry - this product is no longer available
Blemished Agency Arms High Polished Premier Line Match Grade Drop-In Barrel (compatible with Glock® 19 Gen 1-4)
DISCLAIMER: These barrels are blemished with minor manufacturing imperfections. Blemishes may include; missing coating, minor dings etc. These blemishes will not affect performance in any way. ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND ARE SOLD AS IS. There will be no returns on these items.
DISCLAIMER: These barrels are blemished with minor manufacturing or coating imperfections. Blemishes may include but are not limited to: missing coating, minor dings, scratches, discolored coating, coating with bad adhesion etc. These blemishes will not affect performance in any way. ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND ARE SOLD AS IS. There will be no returns on these items.
Agency Arms® Premier Line Barrels are for those who demand uncompromised performance and unrivaled appearance.
While each of our lines maintains the same core accuracy and reliability, the Premier Line’s focus is giving attention to every detail. With the added performance from our polished feed ramp to a polished crown to reduce friction. (see Specifications for more info)
- Twist: 1/10
- Quality: 416R Stainless Steel
- Rifling: Pulled broached/ Saami Spec 9mm Rifling
- Fit: Compatible with Glock® 19 Gen 1-4
- Caliber information machined on the rear of the lockup. Identified as "919"
- Threading (Optional): 1/2 x 28
- Thread protector (Price included with threading): Yes
- Finish Options: Stainless Steel, Black Nitride, Titanium Nitride (Gold)
- Large Agency “A” Raised within the Machined Top Area of the lockup.
- Large “AGENCY” Deep machined on the Port Side of the lockup.
- (8) Octagonal Flutes machined around the circumference of the barrel.
- Polished Feed ramp & Crown to decrease friction.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed,
or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that
this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of
GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and
GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Agency Arms LLC nor this site are
affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or
GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to
advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For
additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and
parts visit www.glock.com.