Blemished Agency Arms Mid Line Match Grade Drop-In Barrel (compatible with Glock® 17)
DISCLAIMER: These barrels are blemished with minor manufacturing imperfections. Blemishes may include; missing coating, minor dings etc. These blemishes will not affect performance in any way. ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND ARE SOLD AS IS. There will be no returns on these items.
DISCLAIMER: These barrels are blemished with minor manufacturing or coating imperfections. Blemishes may include but are not limited to: missing coating, minor dings, scratches, discolored coating, etc. These blemishes will not affect performance in any way. ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND ARE SOLD AS IS. There will be no returns on these items.
Agency Arms® Mid Line Barrels are for those who desire functionality as well as a unique appearance.
While each of our lines maintains the same core accuracy and reliability, Our Mid Line focuses on additional machining enhancements and appearance while only a having modest price increase over the Standard Line models.
- Twist: 1/10
- Quality: 416R Stainless Steel
- Rifling: Pulled broached/ Saami Spec 9mm Rifling
- Fit: *Glock® 17 Gen 1-4 Compatible
- Caliber information machined on the rear of the lockup. Identified as "917"
- Threading (Optional): 1/2 x 28
- Thread protector (Price included with threading): Yes
- Finish Options: Stainless Steel, Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC), Titanium Nitride (Gold)
- Barrel Length: Sits Flush with Slide (non-threaded only)
- Deep Crown (non-threaded only)
- Large Agency “A” machined on the Top of the lockup.
- Large “AGENCY” machined on the Port Side of the lockup.
- (7) Gear Flutes machined around the circumference of the barrel.
““GLOCK ® ”, “Gen 4”, and “G17” – “G43” are several federally registered trademarks of many owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Agency Arms is not affiliated with or endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H.”